Friday, June 8, 2012

Updates To My Blog!!

Hey I just made some new updates to my blog! I added a few new pages and I will be adding new pages.
The newest page I've just added is the Bey Download page, on the page you can find stuff like BeyBlade wallpapers, images, and different downloadable content. I will also be adding a new Bey Links page, various links like the BeyBlade Battles website, WBO website, and links to different YouTube channels associated with BeyBlades like mine and itris2 will be on the page! I also added a Chat Box page where you can chat with everybody on the page (I might also add the chat box in a small version in the side bar or on the bottom of the page, so tell me where you want it)! I also added a page where you can directly go to my channel or the WBO website. I made a few color changes on the website and i'v also changed the text and I will be changing the background image later and I've made a few tweaks on the side bar. I would also like you guys to state your opinion in the comments and give me some new ideas of what I should do to this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player