Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cheap Beyblades!

Recently a seller contacted me about his selling thread and what they have! So the seller was Beycrafter01 and I recently made a blog post with a little detail about him and so this blog post is going to be all about him and what he does and sells! So lets get straight to the point!

He sells very few stuff, but he just started out and soon will get going better! Beycrafter01 is looking for donations of beyblades and money! So if you have some spare change or any Beyblades you don't play with send them over to beycrafter01! He also stated that he may start selling other stuff like shirts and posters, but this is not for sure and he may not sell them at all. Beycrafter01 accepts many stuff such as old beyblades, plastic beyblades, and money donations! The reason he is looking for donations is so he can buy stuff to sell stuff and also to help out his tiny company. Lol this doesn't have much more detail about him (sorry for not the best English or grammar and terrible spelling and much much more). The Private Message he gave me is not very detailed so I can really do much. So guys make sure you check out his thread and his profile on the World Beyblade Organizations! He is a fantastic seller and overall I would say he is very friendly and his a great and excellent speller compared to me and his grammar is okay. He ships from Los Angelos (i'm not so sure he ships from Los Angelos) and I have not ordered anything from him, but I have spoke to him quite a lot, that is why I think he is friendly and he responds within minutes if he is online and he is a excellent beginner seller!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player