Thursday, June 28, 2012

BidVertiser On My Blog

Hey guys, in this short post I just wanted to talk about a off topic thing on my blog.




 That thing is BidVertiser it is basically how I make money on my blog. I added it recently after my Adsense got disabled. It is so much easier and it actually works great and so far i'm really liking it!
You can register here if you like 



Just click it and register there!
So I really like BidVertiser more and I trust it.How BidVertiser works is every time someone clicks a ad on the side or top of my website I get payed, so if I were to get 50,000 visitors and half where to click I would get about 0.01 cent to about $20 per click! It is a alternative to AdBrite and AdSense. I can't use Adbrite because this is not a payed host and Adsense got disabled. I can't give you much information about BidVertiser but it is a great website and the minimun payout is $10! So if you need money fast I would use it.
Thanks guys for reading and I'm not a money hog or anything, this is just a extra way to fund my blog and soon I hope to get payed hosting on this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player