Friday, June 29, 2012

Beyblade Tournament! (Mclennan County) Texas

Hello Bladers and otherz! I would really like to organize and host a beyblade event in Waco, which is the center of Mclennan County! I tried to on the WBO, but it didn't work out so I tried different means.
Anyone can come that is in the general area and it could be in a park, I think it should be in Hewitt Park, which is in Hewitt but very close to Waco. It would be hosted by me probably or anyone else in the Mclennan County area. We would need the support of the World Beyblade Organization, which we can get later on and the entering fee would be $5 dollars with the Blader Passport. I would really like this idea to go through and become a tournament. The time would have to be 8-12 O' clock (AM), because it is very hot after 12 (AM), or in the afternoon 6-8 PM! So tell me what you think, just message me on my profile on the WBO (AABeyblades)! If you support this idea please comment down  below! Right now we have only 1 person and that is me and hopefully I will get a blader passport for this event and I really can't go out of Mclennan County because my parents can't take me, for time reasons. So I hope this plan goes through!
Please Support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player