Saturday, August 11, 2012

Beyblade Buying Tips!

Hello fellow beybladers! I have some great tips for buying beyblades but before we start let me just tell you why I haven't made many blog posts the reason was I was just so busy! So now lets get started. 



  • First Never Buy Beyblades off of Amazon.com, the reason is its just to over priced.
  • Second Try to go for cheap auctions on ebay such as This beyblade. It is 2.25 and it will probably sell for 7.50 and if its lower demand such as Kreis Cygnus it will sell for 2.25 and right now i'm winning 2 beyblades one for 2.25 and one for 7.50 and the auction end soon!
  • Third Research your Choices Before Buying. Such as examine where it ships, the price, condition, quality, and brand.
  • Go with the best buyers, I recommend dimsum2u, 88powerpig88, funtoyzone, and lastly cooldeals365.
  • Check out some sellers on World Beyblade  Organization and there are usually many, but I insist when them on auctions.
Okay so those where my tips and what I meant on Research Your Choices I meant that if you want it fast order from America but if you want more order from Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player