Monday, July 16, 2012

WBO Review!

Hello blader in this post i'm going to review the World Beyblade Organization website. A website with good design and nice layout. The WBO is a good looking forum, but who knows whats underneath? Well now let me just tell you my story of joining the website, my experiences, some other people's experiences, and the truth.

My Story Of Joining The WBO
I joined the WBO  after one of my friends told me about it. So after a while I decided to try the website.
Then when I joined it was okay for a while then the horror came and i'll explain what the horror was and i'll tell you more about the site to. So now let me get back on track and tell you the rest. I had enjoyed my first few moments and another reason I had joined was to get my bey blog and youtube channel out to the blader community, but it didn't go so well as most of the members didn't even decide to check it out and deeply gave negative feedback and it was a terrible experience.I did meet and talk to some good people on the forum such as dimsum2u and beycrafter01 and some more people that names i'v forgotten. I also met some very mean people such as Kai-v, Hazel, Dark-Mousy and many many many more. My joining experience was good tell the moderators just started randomly closing threads and negatively criticizing everyone about what they did wrong and even on some stuff they did right.
My Review
My experiences weren't that good after joining. I had to go through a lot of criticizing and a lot of negative feedback from the moderators and some members. You have to deal with everyone being grumpy because there ugly looking beyblade geeks and are always harassing you because you didn't do something such as testing the beyblade in a BB10 Attack Stadium or like misspelling a word or just messing up on something.
The reason I am still on this forum is to chat with people like dimsum2u and beycrafter01 and some other people. Most of the time I get my thread closed because most people there thing everything is pointless unless its talking about them and I bet some one is even going to probably report this for talking about them negatively. Plus the big downside is its a good looking site but underneath its like a war zone and if you don't do what the exactly what the staff say your dead.
Other People's Review
Now the final part of the review is going to be what other people think of the forum. So most people on the forum are mean and some like battlelion, beycrafter01 and dimsum2u are not and those are the very nice and friendly people and maybe akirasdaddy but I have not met him. I will first state beycrafter01's opinion and what he has to say about the blog and here is a quote from him "I have something else you can talk about on your blog. I would not recommend WBO as the best beyblade-related site. Members of the site (like Dark_Mousy, Crab Commando, and Thunder Dome), and even The Committee (like Hazel, Uwik, and Kai-V) just love to negatively criticize and close all posts and threads they think is pointless when some really do stand well, and leave open ones that should be closed but they think stand well. I only stay on and keep a business on here because I'm desperate for money, but when I start my own beyblade site, I'll run WBO to the ground." He doesn't think very highly of the website at all except for some features to it and neither do I think very highly of it. As he says above in the top post he will run it to the ground he probably well because of his marketing skills and advertising skills and he has a very low opinion of many people on the website and as you can see even he says that they negatively criticize others for no exact reason and leave the people who deserve some good feedback to get better nothing. The only reason he is on the WBO is to keep a business there but after he starts his own website he well just entirely leave. Lastly I also have some proof of some people's negative criticizing. If you read this thread here its basically everyone against beycrafter01. All he did was post his combo and everyone just commentated outclassed or something along those lines and did not even try to test the combo against anything. On the site no one gets a chance if someone big writes something like "AD145 outclassed" everyone would believe it but its not true and they give across this false thing that just because something did better than something the previous something is to weak and can't be used in anything and is just terrible and retarded and should never be used again.

Overall
The thing I don't understand his how did the WBO get so popular with these people running it and such terrible members? My answer to that would be because of dimsum2u and some other sellers being on the website and beybrad who doesn't criticize others as much and isn't strict to the rules and his a relaxed guy unlike Kai-V

3 comments:

  1. You are completely insane.

    LMAO

    +1
    would read again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your blog is INFESTED with pop-ups and ads. So please, fix that. Also, as a side note- your font color is very disturbing. I could not read anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    It seems you don't like the WBO that much.Dont you think write this was offensive? Its rude, and people May be offended by some comments.

    The format of your blog is hard to read.
    Check out mine for an example.
    http://thebloggertec.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, your browser does not support Videolla ad video player